Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 December 2009

It Has been a while!!


Hi,


Yes it has been a while since my last post. I guess I have been busy crashing motorbikes and breaking my leg ! My time away from my blog has taught me that I do need to make more notes on what I cook. It is not uncommon for me to cook a dish and think that in a few days I will remember what I did. Gosh if it were only that simple.


So Christmas almost upon us and a time that us foodies tend to really enjoy. I wonder if you are a traditional Christmas dinner person? No turkey at my table this year. It will be roast duck as the centre piece.


I am going to do a jamie oliver recipe for dessert. I saw jamie crumble christmas pudding over sheets of filo pastry add some cooking chocolate and then roll into a filo christmas cake roll before putting in the oven to cook. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment